Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dresses

I am officially becoming a dress person. My mother is finally getting what she wanted all those years ago...I'm wearing dresses. Mind you, my mother was sweet and never pushed the issue, and she let me be a tomboy all I wanted, but she would have liked it a lot if I had enjoyed dresses, makeup, and shoes.

My favorite pieces of clothing are about 6 dresses: 2 retro wiggle dresses, 2 modern retro-ish dresses, a sweater dress, and another retro mod-dress. Now I am looking at 2-3 more that I really like:

 








I definitely want to try and sew these...now to get motivated to sew. I am always so motivated to do things when I am at work, and I get all excited, and then I go home, and my brain turns to mush, and I never seem to get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment