Tuesday, October 18, 2011

House Cleaning the Natural Way

I recently ordered a few supplies from Mountain Rose Herbs, see my links on the sidebar. Today I can across their blog on green cleaning for your home. I was impressed to find many things that I myself want to replace in our household when they run out, such as a replacement for Comet, Murphy's Wood Oil, and so on. I have always worried about the chemicals I use and their effects on the environment. As these harmful chemicals run out in our household, I find myself making substitutes myself, though using up these chemicals takes some time, as we don't use a lot. See Mountain Rose's Blog here.

Also they have a post on Cold and Flu Remedies.

A salt scrub, massage oil, and bath salt recipe in this post.

Holiday drinks here.

You know what, just read the whole blog, it rocks. Lots of ideas for cooking, herbal infused drinks, honeys, soaps, household care, etc. They rock, I love Mountain Rose. If you want a more local store use Garden of the Ancients (Manor, Texas), whose link is also on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment