Monday, October 17, 2011

Update: Henna Tattoo

I found the original artist for the henna design I posted some days ago, and she agreed to draw up the design for me. However, I haven't heard from her in a bit, so I don't know if she changed her mind. Hopefully she didn't change her mind *fingers crossed*. If she hasn't, then I will be visiting with two Atomic tattoo artists, whose portfolios I really like, in order to get the tattoo done. One of their rates is a fair going rate, $120-150/hour, but I'll still have to save to get the tattoo done. The other artist I fear doesn't post rates because he is well known, and probably has an hourly rate I'd have to save a year for. We'll see, and if all goes well, I'll get my first, and probably last tattoo. I say last because it takes up a fair bit of area, and because I can't have exposed tattoos at work. If I could, well that would be a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment